Coordinator - Supporting Families
- Part-time role (0.5 FTE) fixed-term role until June 2020
- Based in Hindmarsh with negotiable hours and days
- Guide our program that aims to promote the secure attachment between mother and infant
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a dedicated individual with a sound understanding of the attachment between a mother and her infant and supporting mothers with mental health difficulties. With extensive experience, you will play a pivotal role in the on-going development and coordination of a home visiting model of practice. With great problem-solving and decision-making skills, you will exercise professional judgement and autonomy in regards to day-to-day operational decisions.
What do you need to bring?
- Tertiary qualifications in the health, social sciences or community services field or equivalent experience.
- Sound knowledge of attachment theory and the practices that strengthen mother-infant relationships
- Experience in providing mental health support to women in the perinatal and postnatal period
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven strengths in negotiation, collaboration, and problem-solving
- Proven leadership skills in effective staff development, retention and management
What can you expect to be doing?
- Managing the referral, intake and assessment process, developing positive relationships with the families
- Assisting in the development, implementation, coordination and delivery of home visiting and group programs
- Working collaboratively with other service providers, facilitating a holistic service approach
- Providing leadership, practice development, coaching and mentoring to the front-line team
- Actively monitoring service performance, finding opportunities for improvement
Who is AnglicareSA?
AnglicareSA is a not-for-profit organisation who makes a positive difference to the community every day. With over 1800 staff and 700 volunteers, we have been supporting South Australians for more than 150 years. There are many members of the community who require assistance and for that reason, we stand with our arms open to support people to achieve their aspirations and overcome their challenges. Our values underpin the work we do and are key in enabling us to recruit the right people.
What can AnglicareSA offer me?
- Access to our fantastic salary packaging options – increase your take-home pay by reducing the tax you pay!
- Banking benefits, health care discounts and gym membership offers
- A collaborative team culture
- Relationships with like-minded people who focus on improving the lives of many
How to Apply:
Click here to view the Job Description
To apply please complete the questions below and attach your resume and cover letter
When applying, please ensure you address the demonstrable requirements/competencies in your covering letter
For further information please contact Name on Phone Number
Applications close 9am, Monday 23rd Septemeber 2019.
AnglicareSA is committed to the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Please contact our Aboriginal Services team on 8305 9237 to discuss joining AnglicareSA.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to provide a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Some roles will also be required to undergo a Working with Children Check (WCCC) or a DHS Disability Services Employment Screening Check, and Psychological Suitability Assessments.