- Full-time, permanent role
- Based in Elizabeth
- Support and empower older people living in the community
Who are we looking for?
If you are looking to make a positive difference for older people living independently in the community, this is the perfect role for you! Providing high-quality case-management and coordination of Home Care services, you will deliver exceptional customer service.
We are seeking an individual who can work autonomously as well as a supportive team member, who is able to meet deadlines and provide a responsive service to internal and external customers.
What do you need to bring?
- Tertiary Qualifications in human services or a health-related discipline (desired)
- Proven experience in a case management and supervisory role
- Previous experience working in a Consumer Directed Care model of service, preferably Home Care
- Demonstrated understanding of the needs of older people living in the community
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proven administrative and organisational skills, and the ability to manage budgets
- A current Australian Drivers Licence
What can you expect to be doing?
- Provide quality Home Care services to customers through assessment, case-management and coordination
- Assist customers to navigate the aged care system, ensuring they receive the best possible range of care to meet their needs
- Encourage customers to remain independent and be an active participant in their community
- Supervise direct care staff, supporting them to deliver exceptional care and services
- Actively and positively promote AnglicareSA Home Care services in the community
Who is AnglicareSA?
AnglicareSA is a not-for-profit organisation who makes a positive difference to the community every day. With over 1800 staff and 700 volunteers, we have been supporting South Australians for more than 150 years. There are many members of the community who require assistance and for that reason, we stand with our arms open to support people to achieve their aspirations and overcome their challenges. Our values underpin the work we do and are key in enabling us to recruit the right people.
What can AnglicareSA offer me?
- Access to our salary packaging options – increase your take-home pay and decrease the amount of tax you pay!
- Discounted retail shopping options, gym memberships and Health Insurance
- A collaborative exciting team culture
- Relationships with like-minded people who focus on improving the lives of many
How to Apply:
**Applicants for ASA1284 need not apply**
Click here to view the Job Description
To apply please complete the questions below and attach your resume and cover letter
When applying, please ensure you address the demonstrable requirements/competencies in your covering letter
For further information please contact Carmela on 8209 6638
Applications close 9am Monday 18 November 2019
AnglicareSA is committed to the employment of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples. Please contact our Aboriginal Services team on 8305 9237 to discuss joining AnglicareSA.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to provide a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Some roles will also be required to undergo a Working with Children Check or a DHS Disability Services Employment Screening Check, and Psychological Suitability Assessments.